HIRE KENYON FOR VIRTUAL KEYNOTES & TRAINING
Why We’re Providing Live, Virtual Presentations
We’re all facing challenging times and needs are shifting. In our industry, the nature of speaking, events, and the way businesses provide value to their audiences is rapidly changing, so we’re working hard to adapt our services and continue providing value that improves people’s lives.
Kenyon has delivered many high end speaking engagements, both nationally and internationally, which he’s now transformed into a powerful online event that can be broadcast live for any audience, any time, with the best production equipment available.
VIRTUAL EVENT PACKAGE
Everything Included In Kenyon’s Virtual Presentation
- Pre event promo video for virtual event
- Full in-house studio production
- 4k resolution of presentation with outside high-end camera (not computer webcam)
- Standing presentation with camera at eye level
- Professional lighting and sound (headset mic worn for high quality audio)
- Professional backdrop (Kenyon does not use shotty zoom backgrounds)
- Event/organization personalization with tailored messaging
- Delivery of presentation with super high energy
- Audience engagement and interaction
- Use of high quality videos throughout presentation
- Fully edited video of final production with high quality sound, video and graphics inserted for sharing and replay.
- Intermittent scrolling chat responses can also be added in final edit.
- Post event thank you video/summary for attendees (2-3 minutes)
- Post event ‘Sorry you missed the event’ video with link to fully edited video for replay (2-3 minutes)
WHAT IS “THE BUCKET LIST LIFE”?
Three Core Principles
Create more. Share more. Live more.
The Bucket List Life Keynote is built off the above three core principles that have helped Kenyon design a fulfilling life of travel, adventures, meaningful interactions, and achieving his dreams.
The entire presentation is structured around these three simple steps that anyone can do to set them on a path to accomplish what they desire in life, both personally and professionally.
Prior to the engagement, Kenyon finds out the event theme from the organizer so he can tailor his delivery to fit the needs of the client.
KEYNOTE OVERVIEW & BENEFITS
- Format: Keynote Presentation
- Duration: 60, 75, or 90 minutes
This high energy, opening or closing keynote session, will perfectly set the stage or beautifully wrap up your event.
Kenyon Salo, known as the “James Bond of Speaking”, shows you how his three simple concepts of living “The Bucket List Life” will guide you to fulfillment on your life-long journey. During this highly energetic and engaging presentation, you will learn how to create phenomenal experiences, share powerful stories, and help others along the way.
The Bucket List Life and Kenyon Salo will help you elevate your life, both personally and professionally.
Designed To Be Memorable And Engaging
The overall design of the presentation is tailored to satisfy the event’s values, standards, and goals in an impactful way using techniques to connect with audience members in all three learning categories: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
The ultimate goal is that attendees end the day feeling strong, positive and empowered knowing that they have simple, actionable tools for success!
- Visual: Multimedia experience of powerful images and videos to enhance the message and ideas of the presentation so people see the value of what life has to offer and how they can achieve any goal.
- Auditory: Compelling stories that include humor, touching moments, and life lessons that connect with people cognitively for many ‘A-Ha’ moments and take-aways.
- Kinesthetic: Facilitated audience engagement and interactions with other event attendees to really ‘feel’ the power of connections and how their lives matter to themselves and to others.
By touching on all the different learning styles in a single presentation, it ensures that this keynote is memorable long after the event is over and that every attendee is able to process the overall message in a way that resonates with themselves in the deepest way possible.
Kenyon Can Deliver The Following Virtual Presentations
- Opening Keynote
- Closing Keynote
- Breakout Session
- Full Day Training
- Host / Emcee
* We understand events and businesses are going through very uncertain times right now, so we’re more than willing to adapt and help meet your unique needs. Please contact Kenyon below to discuss how we can best work together.
CONTACT AND BOOKING INFO
- Name: Kenyon Salo
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +1 970-389-6133
If you want to work with Kenyon or have questions, please use the contact info above or click below to get in touch with Kenyon. He will get back to you within 24 hours.